Thursday 6 December 2018

Digital experimenting


  • The hand made type is extremely impactful and gives an interesting composition, tying in nicely with the main visual element
  • I wanted to show this idea of being trapped in a bowl of water, referencing a gold fish alone in a bowl of water, a metaphor for the protagonist's struggles throughout the book.
  • My other concept was this idea of a 'wall of water' with the protagonist being washed up by a vicious wave of judgement. 
  • I am definitely happy with my outcomes as I think I have drifted away from the obvious and tried to think of the concepts with a hidden meaning but still captured that pivotal emotion present in the book.
  • I'm also very happy with my progress on Illustrator and becoming a lot more comfortable with using it

No comments:

Post a Comment