Monday 4 December 2017

Moving Images proposal


What do I intend to produce?

My initial idea was to produce a simple animation of figures walking from left to right along the screen and then walking off the screen with 'Toni Morrison' popping up. 
If this doesn't work (I heard making figures walk is actually quite difficult) I was thinking of having a figure praying and then blue eyes gradually start appearing until the whole page is blue and the 'Toni Morrison popping up.

Themes/concepts?

I want to use one of my prints which outline both my author's work and her beliefs. Based on her quotes and texts from her books.

Moods/ideas?

I want my animation to reflect more of an old retro feel - If i could add an effect to make it like this than I will. A lot of the stuff Toni Morrison writes about is from years and years ago so I think this effect will fit the animation quite nicely.

Audience?

My animation will be aimed at more of the older generation or people who understand what actually happened or people that can relate to the experiences. It could also appeal to the younger generation who don't know much about black history or slavery - potentially educate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment