Sunday 15 October 2017

Study task 1 - Who am I? Why am I here?


I have learnt that I am more of an analogue illustrator than a digital one. I have learnt that it is perfectly fine to make bad drawings - this has allowed me to have more confidence in my work.

I want to know more about selling my work and setting up my own website. I want to become a pro at screen printing. Digital art is something I've never really experimented with so it would be nice to know more about it.

My strengths are mono printing and generally mixing medias to create interesting outcomes. I tend to really think outside the box with my concepts and not be so literal.

I need to be more reflective with my blogging and do it more regularly. I tend to sketch out a few ideas and stick to one which I feel is best - i need to produce more initial sketching.

Noma Bar is one of my favourite illustrators. Rick Berkelman and Shepard Fairey - I'm really drawn to colour and simple shapes.

I need to look at more resources that demonstrate my area of interest within the creative industries - Other than Instagram etc.
Image result for noma bar
Noma Bar


Image result for mono printing


 Mono printing




Image result for mark warren jacques
Screen printing


Image result for digital art
Digital art


No comments:

Post a Comment