Saturday 12 November 2016

Other outcome developments














For my other concept I wanted to show more of a fun way to go to and from the shops. I experimented with the figure using a range of materials and process to create various compositions.
Like with my other design I wanted to highlight the main aspects of the image - the shopping bags. Because the yellow and black idea was so successful I thought I'd try it out with this design too. The silhouette intensifies my intentions of making the shopping bags stand out, so in that respect it is very successful. There is a real sense of fluidity as well, portraying a real sense of movement and motion within the image. I think the recurring motif in each drawing works well and corresponds nicely with each other creating a niche style.  I also played around with more expressive compositions and again, i think they work well mainly because it plays nicely with the whole idea of performance.

I do however believe that the expressive design becomes too abstract and again loses the sense of whats going on.



No comments:

Post a Comment