Saturday 12 November 2016

Testing and experimenting




 I scanned my initial drawing into photoshop and played around with block colours. I really like the colour combinations and feel the contrast between them creates a really interesting exciting composition. I think the prominent colours correspond nicely with my concept (fun and games) and this is cleverly juxtaposed with the mundane activity which is happening. I do however the more colours added takes away the simplicity of the design and makes your eyes wonder around the illustration not quite knowing exactly what is happening. With selected colours on specific important areas, you are immediately drawn to.

I think the digital effect works really well as apposed to analogue because its almost like you are looking at a computer screen (game). 

I have learnt the the use of less colour is much more effective in my outcomes.



No comments:

Post a Comment