Saturday 12 November 2016

Third design




 This work reminds me of artists such as Patrick Caulfield and Roy Lichtenstein - Pop art vibes.
This design depicts a painting by numbers way of brushing your teeth. Instead of a tooth brush I have used a paint brush and added numbers on each individual tooth to represent painting by numbers - making brushing your teeth more fun. I feel like with this specific design a lot of colours would probably work to my advantage as the whole concept is painting so if i had the option of using more than two colours i maybe would have experimenting with painting each tooth a different colour and had paint buckets with specific numbers.

But for this specific brief I aim to use more of a simple design with the paint clearly standing out amongst the teeth.


No comments:

Post a Comment