Tuesday 3 January 2017

Veganism research


So i decided to do some research into veganism. I interviewed a range of my friends who are vegan and got a recurring theme. They mainly said that becoming vegan has made them more positive and they feel more healthy with bundles more energy. Becoming vegan makes you eat more fruit and vegetables which give you so much life. Motivation. For Some people it was ethical reasons but everyone agreed on the healthier impact it had.

From this research I definitely want to do a project on fruit and vegetables as clearly they are paramount in being and feeling healthier.

I have a few ideas. I could do some more research into different fruits - look up their benefits and a little bit of history about them, highlight the key facts.  

Focus on one specific fruit (my favourite) and create a little narrative about that fruit, making them into a character and telling a story about what is so great about them and whats inside them. 

Focus on one fruit and create a series of studies using various materials and techniques with an interesting fact below each study.

Things to do next: Focus on my favourite fruit and do some research about it, then perhaps try and create a character and experiment visually using materials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment