Tuesday 21 February 2017

Analogue Gifs

This is the gif created using my analogue studies of my character. I decided to loop it and have no delay for my frames so the transition is smooth from one analogue method to the other. The speed definitely works well and creates a sense of multiple personality - each study representing and portraying a different type of emotion. I will see what it looks like when slower and perhaps experiment with colour to portray emotion?



For this one i have slowed each frame down by 0.2 seconds. The transitions are not very smooth and fluid, therefore creating more of an awkward motion. I think the faster it is the more interesting the gif becomes. I could now start to explore colours perhaps? Seeing the gif flash from colour to colour? Or play around with inverting the images.



Inverted gif. The black background adds to the atmospheric vibe but i'm not a fan of the black box surrounding it. It looks much more effective. i could perhaps combine both the inversion and the normal image together in an alternating gif?



This is the alternating gif (inverted and normal). I really like the chaotic in your face outcome, as the flash from black to white really draws you in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment