Wednesday 22 February 2017

More development


I found an imager of her but edited it slightly, adding the action of her holding the toothbrush and brushing her teeth. I think this idea works really well, almost like a campaign against bad breath which is kind of what her song is getting across. The image is nicely structured and works well simplified with bits of added colour. I aim to simplify this further, blocking some white areas with black.



I wanted her hair to be one of the main focal points as it is so big and prominent. Because of this I filled it with black. I think the combination of red and black work really well together. I decided to add some text within the tooth paste but realised actually it over complicates the image and doesn't really go together at all. I wanted to try out different compositions with the likes of Noma bar an inspiration. Playing around with the idea of combining two images but effectively and cohesively within one image so they flow nicely together. 



So here are a few experiments playing around with the idea of simple shapes and simplified compositions. I tried to do a Noma Bar creation using some Leshurr symbolism. I don't think it works that well because again i cant seem to get the side profile very well. I think the most effective design are my previous simple front profiles, as they seem more striking. 

4

No comments:

Post a Comment