Wednesday 8 February 2017

More character development



I used some oil pastel to create interesting textures on top of a darker lighter coloured ground. I then cut them up into my character. I started to introduce an extra accessory. I think the texture works so well and it is something i definitely want to include in my final character. Whether that will be completely, or aspects of texture with block colour. I think i should use contrasting colours but then I was thinking if the focus is on the gif, i don't really want too many colours in the frame - there will be no clear focal point. I need to start exploring the type of gif i want to achieve. Maybe if I use a lot of colours with the character then i should create a relatively simple gif movement - with the focus on the beauty of the character.

No comments:

Post a Comment