Wednesday 8 February 2017

Early stages of development





So from the previous shapes created I started to do some rough sketches combining the shapes in a continuous line drawing. The simplicity of the drawings creates a really interesting composition. The continuous line drawing and symmetrical structured shapes I feel reflects the song really well. What would happen if i started to introduce colour? Maybe experiment with facial features? What kind of objects could my character hold? Could I potentially add any accessories like a hat for example?
I aim to develop my character idea further maybe start to use the simple cut out shapes I used in my previous work. Maybe also start to exaggerate certain features or instead of a circular natural looking design, perhaps try out more of a mechanical, sharp design.

No comments:

Post a Comment