Wednesday 8 February 2017

Developments





 So I started to develop my character by adding some features, adding colour and making the figure thinner. The black figure is very striking and quite graphic. I like how some parts of the figure is broken down and split up creating more of an abstract, alternative composition. I think the simplicity of my drawings are what makes them so successful. I could even perhaps break the image down even more, increasing the abstract nature but not too much so it is a struggle to work out what the image is.I really like the really simple cut out version using only two colours. I used 4 really simple shapes and think it reflects the song so well especially in terms of the symmetrical, structured shapes with contrast of colours. Perhaps I could start to add some texture? Experiment with a range of materials to get alternative perspectives.   

No comments:

Post a Comment