Monday 27 February 2017

Drawing developments


So I decided to pick a few of my favourite designs and simplify them in the circular sticker format.


I've simplified my rouigh sketches into more vector inspired compositions. This brief is definitely for me in terms of reducing images, showing the beauty of simplicity. What I particularly like about the hugging drawing is how much I can simplify it. So much so that the arms could blend into the body creating a Noma Bar inspired drawing. I also really like the idea of symmetry, playing around with the idea of combiniig two drawings and overlapping to perhaps create a third colour? I aim to explore these ideas further by reducing them even more adding some block colour and perhaps inverting them to create varied outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment