Sunday 19 March 2017

Digital experiments








I used Illustrator to create these illustrations. I found it particularly difficult to make the cage straight and symmetrical. I feel like the overall composition comes across slightly childish and it's quite a confused image. I feel like there doesn't look like there is much meaning behind it and the overall composition is quite flat. There is no real sense of depth. I feel the musical notes work much more effectively with less opacity as they don't over shadow the rest of the image. Adding the grey colour allows the composition to become more together and creates some depth but it still has this childish look about it and I much prefer the analogue methods I have used with texture. I could explore analogue further by doing some more collage experiments?


No comments:

Post a Comment