Sunday 5 March 2017

More developing


After analysing my selection of colours used for my sticker I decided maybe yellow wasn't the best colour because it doesn't really reflect the whole idea of healthiness and energy. Yes it may be a positive colour but it's actually more associated with mould and not very healthy. Green is definitely more of a healthy colour. I think the green works really well and contrasts nicely with the red. 

Starting to look at fonts and thinking about where abouts it will go on the sticker. I think this font works quite nicely as it's quite formal and very technical - my sticker is more of a serious topic and perhaps more of a bigger issue. The font is quite serious which is good when trying to get a message across and I think it corresponds nicely with the beating lines. I don't particularly like where it has been placed however and feel there is a dis balance between the top half and the bottom half. I either need to move the heart down slightly so there is no space at the bottom or move it elsewhere completely.



To try and solve my sharp lines issue I decided to go back to my previous idea of having the lines coming out of the heart. I think this creates more of a steady heart beat as I think when they are chaotically scattered around the heart it doesn't really look a steady healthy heart beat. The font on the other hand is not working I could perhaps have the font going around the outside of the heart, repeating the words? This may create more of a balance and the negative space will draw you towards the centre.  

No comments:

Post a Comment