Sunday 5 March 2017

More experimenting and refining


Another idea I had to show the heart beating was to create a double exposure effect. The repetition of the outline of the heart slowly fading into the background, creating a sense of movement. I really like the simplicity but feel like there is no room for text. I want to see what it looks like with text around the heart.

  

I think the repeated text works so well around the heart as there is a clear sense of balance. What I also like about this is the fact the writing looks like it is constantly moving which works with the exercising figures who are also in movement. Maybe I could try and include the sharp heart beating lines on each side to keep the balance and not over complicate the image.


I'm not too sure about this design. I do like the lines being there but I feel like it has over complicated the design and I feel i prefer the previous design without them. I also think the lines are too thick and feel the writing is more effective when it is smaller and closer together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment