Tuesday 28 March 2017

Group Crit



My final group crit was very useful in terms of making final changes before i went ahead on choosing my final outcomes. People felt that my simplified cage stamps were perhaps too simple and wasn't as successful as my analogue designs. people suggested that i focussed more on the analogue side of things as my collage experiments were so strong. This made me really think about my final poster as I want it to be the strongest image and if analogue seems to be the strongest maybe i should consider producing an analogue poster? This could be quite interesting with combinations of materials and shapes mashed together coming out of the cage creating an explosion of freedom? I will definitely try this on A2 paper as I think it would look really effective blown up - something I haven't actually tried yet for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment