Tuesday 28 March 2017

Final poster



I found this analogue experiment extremely fun allowing me to use all media to be really expressive. The combinations of pen and paint with collage and newspaper work so well together and conveys the idea of freedom quite well. It also represents music in a way I never would have imagined before. The cage looks as if it is broken which is exactly my intentions and was a struggle for me to portray in parts of my project. I definitely think analogue is the most effective way of portraying my idea as it creates more of a personal response - my literal response to her poem using my own personal hands and brush strokes to get my feelings across. It also creates a real sense of depth - something which is particularly hard to create on Photoshop. It was initially without the white collaged hands but adding them has allowed the composition to become more refined and brings closer attention to the concept - they seemed to be lost within all the shapes and chaos before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment