Wednesday 22 March 2017

Photoshop manipulations






I scanned my prints into Photoshop and played around with layering and altering opacity. I think this was incredibly successful. The double exposure effect allows the image to convey a real sense of movement - as though the cage is rattling and becoming more and more broken. This is also intensified by the hands looking as though they are moving. There is a real sense of strength and power being portrayed and determination to get freedom from the cage. Perhaps the yellow is a little too bright for the message being conveyed but as an image I think it works very successfully. I could perhaps print these out and start to cut them up and draw on top of them? create some mixed media pieces of art. I will also start experimenting with ways of representing music.

No comments:

Post a Comment