Saturday 25 March 2017

Poster designs





I wanted to look at another perspective of the cage, a zoomed in version, going back to my collage. I scanned it into Photoshop and played around with filters and starting to add some shapes. The combinations of music notes and shape works really well and add to that idea of 'breaking free' through the power of voice. I am undecided at the moment whether to use a lot of combinations of colours or just stick to one colour. The variations of colour work well as they show they reflect the different tones of voice but does it become a bit too complex and do the shapes become mixed up and lost within the composition? I really like the contrast between the striking opaque music notes and the translucent coloured shapes - giving the composition alternative variations of tone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment