Saturday 4 March 2017

New Idea


I came up with a really interesting idea, relating to my idea of keeping healthy and giving kindness to your overall health. I have always wanted to do more to my body and look after it by doing regular exercise, to not only feel physically healthy, but mentally healthy, as this is just as important. I came up with the idea of a simple illustrated drawing of a heart, but within the heart is people doing some kind of exercising, keeping the heart beating. 
The more exercise you to the faster your heart will beat which will result in a slower heart beat when rested, keeping your blood pressure under control. A lot of people are avoiding any form of physical exercise these days and therefore increasing chances of heart attacks or long term heart difficulties.


This is my idea roughly sketched out. I think visually it works rally well and communicates my idea successfully, It would be interesting to perhaps add some colour to make the heart more recognisable? I could also see what the characters look like if they were inverted? Maybe make the heart smaller, more centred allowing the negative space to draw you in to the heart? Maybe this will take away the beauty of the drawing of the heart? I could also play around with analogue methods before i start to use illustrator. Perhaps creating a stencil, using paint to create various colours. I definitely think this is a much more interesting concept than my previous hugging idea. I'm so glad I reflected on what I was doing and came to that realisation otherwise I would have continued my development with that design without knowing i could do a lot better. This design also reflects something I really want to achieve as well which definitely helps when developing it, because it's something personally I want encouraging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment